SkTorrent Tracker - An open tracker project
Bittorrent tracker free for anyone to use. You don't need to register, upload or index a torrent anywhere, all you have to do is to include the SkTorrent URL in your torrent.
How does it work?
When you create a torrent file the application will ask you for a tracker address, then simply type SkTorrent Tracker URL:
What are the current statistics?
On this links you find some basic information about the SkTorrent Tracker. Currently peers,seeds and torrents or Top 10 torrent by peers and seeds
Are there other open bittorrent trackers?
Yes! Use multiple trackers, this will increase your torrents accessibility.
OpenBittorrent, CopperSurfer, InternetWarriors.net, tracker.cyberia.is and Leechers Paradise are another free trackers.
I already have .torrent files, how can I add your tracker?
- For one or a few torrent files you can use a simple torrent editing service
like Torrent Editor
- If you have a few more torrents, you can have nice simple API systems to cleaning up trackers.
Things you should know
- We don't keep logs.
- We do not have any file content, we are not a bittorrent site, we don't have any torrent files.
- The tracker does not allow for the blacklisting (or whitelisting) of hashes.
- I do not host any data associated with my tracker, so do not send me a DMCA notice
- If you would like to stop some data from being tracked, send a DMCA notice to the domain hosting the .torrent file. I don't host .torrent files.
Something's broken, the tracker doesn't work, what should I do?
First off wait 24 hours, if it's something big we will already have it fixed by then, if we haven't, send an email, and report what IP you are trying to connect from, if you can ping the server, and if you know what a traceroute is, include one in the mail.
You mentioned donations, how can I help?
Bitcoin donations are happily accepted at: